Результаты поиска

1. I

aluminum round tube manufacturers

鈽匫ur History Shenzhen Manners Technology Co.,Ltd is the supplier of some of the world鈥檚 famous international companies like Blum Novotest, Komet, Geneva Lab, BTL, etc.. We specialize in telescoping parts, needle manufacturing, multi-axis CNC machining, Swiss-type turning, laser cut tubing, laser...
  2. I

Customized Slit Lamp Microscope

FEATURE The first portable slit lamp microscope in China Compact,hand-held,one hand operational High Illumination White LED Fully charged can be used for 5-6 hours Net weight:750g easy to carry with CE, FDA,ISO9001,ISO13485 PRODUCT DETAILS MICROSCOPE TypeConverging Microscope Eye piece10X銆?6X...
  3. I

cheap 130mm Flange Ac Servo Motor

Application CNC Machinery,printing equipment, packaging equipment, textile equipment, laser processing equipment, robotics, automated production lines, such as processing precision, processing efficiency and reliability, and other requirements of the relatively high equipment. Features...
  4. I

Household Cleaning Product Made in China

SHENZHEN AN LI HONG TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD The company is located in Pingshan New District, Shenzhen, China. We are professional manufacturer of big health smart product. Such as hydrogen rich water bottle, disinfection spray and other household appliances. In 2020, An Li Hong also start the...
  5. I

www.sy-packingmachinery.com

Our History Zhejiang Shuoyuan Packing machinery Co., Ltd. Which was originally named Ruian Huayuan Packing Machinery Factory located in Ruian city, Zhejiang province, as professional manufacturer of package machine, was established in 1996 with a area of 10000 square meters. Our Factory It...
  6. I

Customized ANSI ASME B16.5 Class 2500 raised welding neck flanges

About us Shanxi Zhongwei Flange Co., Ltd. was established in 2008, specializing in manufacturing forgings, mechanical processing, sales: flanges, forgings, pipe fittings, valves and valve accessories, elbows, steel, fasteners, hardware tools, small hardware. More than ten years of experience...
  7. I

cheap Round Glass Ashtray

Our History Our company was founded with the authorized approval of the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation of the People's Republic of China in 2012. Glassware is our main product. Our company is located in China's Handmade Glassware Hometown -- Qixian, Shanxi, which is the...
  8. I

EJECTOR PIN

Basic Info Product Name guide bush HS Code 8207909000 FOB Price US $1.0-15 / Piece Min. Order 100 Pieces Material SUJ2 , etc Industry Automotive, Medical, Cosmetics, Mobile Phone, Stationery Mould size According to customer requirements Tolerance As per standard or drawing Certification ISO...
  9. I

Self Drilling Hollow Bar System

Our History Susun Group is a large-scale export enterprise with China as its production base. At present, the Group has a total of 8 core companies and 15 member companies with more than 1,000 employees. For over 25 years, Susun Group has focused on supplying high quality construction products...
Сверху